The Integrated Library Program (ILP) is a comprehensive library program that works in all the significant areas of a school library’s functions – books, student engagement, academic support to students and staff, library policies and processes, library staff skills and more. The program is designed to provide intensive support to the school and its library staff to enable them to provide excellent quality of library services of any kind to all its stakeholders.
Best Suited for –
- Newly established schools that are looking at setting up their school library from scratch
- Established schools that are looking at re-envisioning the functions of their existing school libraries.
- Schools that wish to make their school libraries play a more active and significant role in line with the academic vision of the school.
- A school library visioning workshop for schools heads and academic coordinators
- The HSS Library Curriculum for all three terms
- ‘I love my Library’ Workshop for the library and teaching staff
- Curated catalogue of book titles for children between the ages of 3 – 13 years
- Demo library sessions
- HSS Library Theme Pack
- Author/Illustrator visit
- Monthly review sessions
- Weekly library consultancy visits for 2 terms by the HSS team
Duration: 9 months (for three academic terms)