Hippocampus School Services Online is an online platform for educators to share resources related to reading and libraries. Started with the aim of developing a community of educators with a shared vision of promoting literacy, this is a collaborative project initiated by Hippocampus in association with The Goethe Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan. By becoming a member of Hippocampus School Services Online, your school will-
- Become a part of a large community of educators interested in promoting literacy
- Gain access to interesting material (articles, videos, etc) related to reading and libraries
- Be able to participate in reading-related discussions with other members of the network
Become a member
- Log on to http://www.opencurriculum.org/ and sign up in your school’s name.
- Once you sign up, send us an email on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your school’s username
- Once we receive your email, we will invite you to become a collaborator of the HSS Online Project.