Librarians, beat the heat this summer by participating in HSLS’s popular ‘I Love My Library’ workshop.
A dynamic school library deserves an equally dynamic school librarian, one who is constantly looking to evolve. In collaboration with Goethe Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan, HSLS has designed the ‘I Love My Library’ workshop – an activity-filled session which equips librarians with the tools to infuse fun and excitement in their school libraries through the year.
This workshop will:
- Empower the librarian with practical student engagement tools
- Equip the librarian with techniques to support and extend the school curriculum
- Inspire the librarian to infuse fun and excitement in the library throughout the year
- Address challenges librarians encounter with the help of practical ideas and solutions
- Enable librarians to identify the stakeholders of the school library and learn how best they can be serviced
The workshop is scheduled for May 2014 in Bangalore. If you’re interested, please call us right away at 080 25630206 or write to us at email@example.com